Dental Crowns and Bridges
With dental crowns, we can preserve teeth that would normally require extraction. Your tooth crown is the portion of your tooth that is visible above the gum surface. A dental crown is porcelain restoration that can cap a tooth to enhance or restore the tooth’s shape. Dental crowns protect teeth from future decay. A dental crown can also restore the appearance of a tooth after you’ve experienced tooth damage.
The Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Dental crowns allow your dentist to save teeth that might otherwise require extraction.
- A dental crown can restore a damaged tooth and improve your smile’s appearance.
- Each dental crown is made with the highest quality porcelain materials. Porcelain mimics your tooth’s shade and translucence so well that the people you meet won’t even be able to tell you’re wearing a dental crown.
- Our dental crowns help smiles last, and protect teeth from decay. Each crown is easy to maintain and functions just like a natural tooth.
- Our dental crowns can be used in many of our restorative and cosmetic procedures. We can also use crowns to create a dental bridge.
FREE Information Pack
“11 Things Everyone Should Know about Replacing Missing Teeth”
A special report by Dr Philip McDermott answering the questions everyone asks about replacing missing teeth
Dr Philip McDermott
A dental bridge uses a series of porcelain crowns to fill in a gap left by a missing tooth. Dental bridges are a great option for patients who have lost a tooth. By attaching crowns to the teeth adjacent to the gap, we can use those teeth as posts and cement crowns in between them to create a bridge that restores full functionality and your smile’s aesthetic.
To find out more about our porcelain crowns, and how a dental bridge could be used to restore your smile after tooth loss, call us at our office today. We would be happy to answer any questions, or to schedule an appointment.