Welcome to Redhill Dental Clinic
There are smaller suburbs on the outskirts of Stourbridge, Pedmore is one such place. Pedmore was originally a smaller independent village but has now been developed and brought into the greater Stourbridge area.
Why travel from Pedmore to visit our dental practice?
We are a small local dentist offering a complete service with something for everyone. if you choose to drive from Pedmore then we have a convenient car park as part of the practice. Our clinicians have had extensive training around the world on John Kois occlusion courses as well as veneer training in Nashville, USA which, when combined to bring you brighter, straighter, stronger smiles..
Feel free to take a look around our site. To schedule an appointment with us, call us today.
Download a voucher now for either 30% off Teeth Whitening or £100 off any cosmetic treatment
Includes a free initial consultation to discuss the issues that bother you and find out how Redhill Dental Clinic can help
An initial consultation must be booked within 30 days of download
Directions by car
Travelling to our dental practice by car takes approximately 5 min, depending on traffic, details are below.
Directions using public transport
The journey from Pedmore to our practice takes approximately 10 min by bus with the service leaving every 20 min.
Dental services offered
Our website gives full explanations of the services offered however in summary they can be categorised as follows:
Looking after your dental health
- Six monthly dental health checks including muscles and gum check plus oral cancer screening
- Dental hygienist for deep cleaning and professional advice on oral health
- Periodontal treatments for people with problems of the gum
- Dental bonding to repair small defects and create white fillings.
- Teeth whitening.
- Teeth straightening.
- Dental crowns, bridges and veneers to restore teeth and create a whiter smile.
Straightening crooked teeth
- Dental bonding to straighten crooked teeth immediately whilst you wait.
- Dental veneers for more rapid to straightening as well as correcting the shape and/or colour of teeth.
- Orthodontic braces.
Replacing missing teeth
- Dental bridges
- Dental veneers
- Dental implants